
Santa Claus VS Phil Margera VS Bob Vila
So due to that fact that hes been doing some electrical work on my house, I've decided to theme this who would win after Rob's dad. Over the years one of the great mysteries of our time has been trying to figure out which one of these three guys he looks the most like. All of which are special and bring joy in their own way.
Let's run down a list of thier strengths and weaknesses:
Santa:
Strength - He's immortal meaning he can't be killed. This will enable him to take risks that the other two wouldn't be able to.
Weakness - Just too damn jolly. You know that the nicest guy ever is clearly going to be lacking the killer instinct to deliver a knockout blow to one of these guys. He'll just put them on the naughty list and leave them some coal as he rides off into the moonlight.
Phil:
Strength - He has the ability to take a physical beating like no other. Have you ever watched CKY or Jackass? Bam beats that shit out of that dude. Doesn't even phase him. Just goes about his business shittin in the cluuuuub.
Weakness - Definitely in the worst physical condition of all three. I mean Vila is a working man and Santa has to travel the world in one night. Phil? He just eats...and eats...and eats... He'll be lucky not to get a heart attack half way through.
Vila:
Strengths - His custom line of tools gives him some serious weaponry at his disposal. I can just see him taking a chainsaw to Santa or blasting through Phil's kneecaps with a power drill.
Weakness - I feel like his corperate sponsors are going to serve as a distraction. I can see him all decked out in gear from Sears, HGTV, Black and Decker, ect. and loosing touch with his roots. Kinda like Rocky in his first fight with Clubber Lang.
Winner: I'm gonna go with Old St. Nick with a little help from the tag team of the Miser Brothers. One freezes Vila and the other roasts Phil. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
This outcome makes sense if you've ever seen the display Mr. Medeiros puts up at Christmas time. That a boyyy Robbbbbb.
No comments:
Post a Comment