May 6, 2011

Need More: Craigslist Missed Connections!

Back by popular demand because I was really bored and thought some of these were pretty funny.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people think they'll be able to find love this way. And why do they think they have the right to act so creepy because someone who they might remember may have smiled at them that one time at the place where they both happened to be?

Ok the first entry: "Lowell District Court blond with amazing legs"

"You were amazing! tell me what town your firm is from so I know its you. We had a nice chat."
Instead of worrying about what town her firm was from, he should have asked, "How long am I getting locked up for so I can decide if you should wait for me?" Seriously how creepy is this guy? And I don't really think saying, "Your honor, this man acted with gross disregard for the law" qualifies as a "chat." But maybe that's just me. What is the "blond girl with amazing legs" supposed to think know? Obviously she realizes that this guy will be fantasizing about her for whatever time period he happens to be in prison. She basically served as his "last meal" for a very long time. Gross.

There's a lot more to come after the jump. (Including a grown man in a Darth Vader costume, and an angry chick in CVS)

Post number dos: "I wore a Darth Vader costume..." (Ok you know it's going to be great just by reading that)

"...you were into it. Despite all that space age technology on my suit, it has no pockets, so I left my phone at home."

Honestly, ignoring the fact that this guy was wearing a Darth Vader costume in May (ah Star Wars day ah), which is a good 5 months from Halloween, I have to give him credit. He actually spoke to a female from the human race (presumably). He must have balls the size of the Death Star. And he had a legitimate excuse! Most people say, "I should have said hi." Or, "I was too nervous to talk." But not Darth Vader and his badass voice. He just happened to fall victim to future technology. I really feel bad for him, and I hope he finds said female. It's not everyday you hear about someone getting cockblocked by Darth Vader.

Bonus post: "White Tee, Tattooed Hottie CVS"

"Saw you in CVS, I walked by u with my little girl in the harley davidson tee on. ive never done this and probably won't get a reply from you. I saw you and ducked my head because im too shy. My daughter said you were staring at me. N you walked out the side door while we waited in the rx line. this is f'ed up, but i cant get you out my mind. Ive never done this before. and whoever reads this who was not in cvs today in wakefield round 330 and you dont have visible tatoos and not wearing a white tee shirt, get a life loser."
Ok, let's see here: say this tattooed gentleman from CVS just happens to read your little spilling of the heart. Why would he reply? What makes you so attractive?
  • No knowledge of how to speak grammatically correct English? Check.
  • Single mother? Check.
  • Wearer of a Harley Davidson tee? Check.
  • You've "never done this before?" Check.
  • You're in need of some type of drug? Check.
  • You're an angry bitch who lashes out at people because they're trying to laugh? Check.
Now this is not to say that if you're a female and happen to share anyone of the aforementioned qualities that you can't be attractive. But it's the total package that makes me not doubt for one second that this ad went un-answered.

Oh and one more thing, if you were in CVS in Wakefield round 330 and you have a daughter and you were wearing a Harley Davidson t shirt, get a life loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment