Mar 30, 2011

Finalyyyyyy...Baseball

Well its been awhile since I put up a posted that literally everyone hated. So here it is. Baseball is back baby!!!!!!! You thought I was pumped about spring training?? Tomorrow is like a combination of Christmas and something else really really good that I can't think of right now. Maybe light-sabers? Anyways I can't even wait. America's fucking nation pastime in full swing! Literally....
Yea Swish is pumped too....


Anyways I wated to take this time to announce a new Summer feature I'm coming in hot with. The AL East Weekly Recap. Why AL East, well because I'm not gonna just do the Yanks because clearly only I would care about that. Also, I'm not just gonna do the Sox because why would any self-respecting Yankee Fan do that.... So there you have it. Each Friday you can expect a weekly recap highlighting the best players, plays, and overall moments of the week. Don't worry, if anyone knows me when it comes to any baseball discussion I'm as unbiased in my opinion as you can be. The team I clearly pull for is the Yanks, but that won't cause me do deny cold hard facts.

So to get us rolling here are my AL East Predictions:

1. Boston
2. New York
3. Tampa Bay
4. Baltimore
5. Toronto

MVP: Adrian Gonzalez (easy 40 HR 125 RBI)

Cy Young: Jon Lester ( ERA near 3.00 and 20 wins)

X-Factor: Phill Hughes (If he continues to make strides like he did last year, the Yanks will make it a lot closer then people think. He had 18 wins and an ERA close to 4.00 in his first full year starting.)

So lets get this baby rolling and see what happens. God I love opening day. so much unknown, so much hope. Even the Mets are still in it.

Que it up smalls...

6 comments:

  1. So baseball doesn't grind your gears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queue-an English word
    Que-a Spanish word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammar Police! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha anonymous, i was just going to go fix that

    ReplyDelete
  5. See who needs spellcheck. I have Evan

    ReplyDelete